Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hello!

Hello to everyone who has followed my blog and has not given up on me.

Truth is, this past year has been a difficult one--a time of testings and trials that has tried my faith. I have kept myself busy by teaching a Ladies' Sunday School class, continuing to have our Wonderfully Made Moms group, singing at church, and just about anything that God lays on my heart to do. It has taken my mind off of other things, while my heart is in the process of healing. I am confident that some day God will answer my prayers.

The most exciting thing I am doing is writing a new book. It's is for Moms who have children with special needs and it probably won't be done for at least a few more months. Then comes the editing, finding a publisher, etc. Please pray for me. As I get nearer to the completion, I will let everyone know.

Nice to connect with you again!

No comments: