Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nathaniel Ean

A week ago today our 14th grandchild (12th grandson) was born. He is the miracle baby born to our son and daughter, Chet and Ann. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 1 oz and is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen (proud grandma talking).

He is also the little brother of Matthew and Luke, our precious China dolls.

Ann had a difficult time in delivery and may need some surgery in the next few days. We have been VERY BUSY helping out with Matthew and Luke. My feet and legs hurt just from chasing these two little guys around--and around---and around. I am not complaining, mind you, I am just exhausted and I am constantly reminded that I am in my sixties, not my thirties. I
am so-o-o thankful to God for the gift of three sweet little boys in two and a half years.

No comments: